If you have ever wondered if it would be hard to show both the start and end times on a SharePoint calendar, stop wondering!
This can be performed in six simple steps.
- Create a calculated column. Name the column “Time of Event”
- Insert this formula: =TEXT([Start Time],”h:mm AM/PM”)&” – “&TEXT([End Time],”h:mm AM/PM”)&” : “&Title
- For data type, select “Date and Time”
- For date and time format, select “Date and Time”
- Click OK
- Modify Calendar View: Change monthly view title under calendar columns to “Time of Event”
The new entry will look similar to the image below: