Follow these steps and your will be highlighting in no time!!!
- Go to your list to be highlighted
- Edit Page
- Add a Content Editor Web Part
- Move the CEWP to the bottom of the page
- Click the Edit Source button
- Copy and paste the following lines of code into the source code section
if (x[i].innerHTML==”Next Day Pickup”) //find the data to use to determine the color
x[i].parentNode.style.backgroundColor=’yellow’; // set the color
- Make your changes to the innerHTML section to reflect the list value for the jquery lookup
- Set the color of your choosing. You can also choose to use the html value for the color: FFFFOO
Please note, I am referencing jquery inside of my SharePoint site. This way, I do not have to add an external reference.