If you need to make changes outside of SharePoint to a list, you always have the option to use Access. Follow these steps and you will be well on your way to using this feature.
1. Open your SharePoint list
2. Click Actions –> Open with Access
3. A dialog box will pop up on your screen. When it does, click OK.
4. After you click OK, Access 2007 will pop up on your screen. Double click on the list.
5. When the list pops up you can begin to edit. Once finished, do not click the Publish to SharePoint Site button. Simply close Access 2007.
Please remember that Access 2007 is online with SharePoint and any changes you make will reflect instantly. There will be no going back.