If you have published an InfoPath form to a SharePoint site, chances are that you have created a webpart page and have published it there.
We part pages are great but you lose the left navigation and it can become confusing to some users.
There is however a simple fix that will enable the left nav for your pages. You will need to open up SharePoint Designer to do this.
- Open SharePoint Designer and navigate to your page
- Switch to code view and scroll down until approximately line 45.
- You see the following two lines.
- Highlight these two lines and delete.
- Save your page and that’s it!
<asp:Content ContentPlaceHolderId=”PlaceHolderLeftNavBar” runat=”server”></asp:Content>
<asp:Content ContentPlaceHolderId=”PlaceHolderNavSpacer” runat=”server”></asp:Content>
It will look similar to the image below: